The Complete Service
CIF supports your business directly with information and expert advice on a range of construction specific issues:
- Industrial Relations problems / employment legislation.
- Contracts you have entered into with clients / main contractors / sub contractors
- Payment disputes / debt recovery
- Procurement and Pre-qualification
- Planning and development issues
- Site safety issues and safety management systems
If you have a problem, the CIF’s expert support team will be able to assist you in the vast majority of situations. Furthermore, our detailed knowledge of the economy and the investment market sectorally and regionally can support your marketing efforts through the provision of market intelligence and a range of networking opportunities. A comprehensive range of training and business development programmes are available to ensure that your firm can assess high quality training inputs in safety and environmental requirements and business development. Regular briefings on key policy development during the year are provided free to members on a regional basis.
The CIF publishes annually a Directory of Services and Register of Members. We circulate this widely to all clients on our client database. In addition, the CIF has specialist registers of members of Safe-T-Cert, Heritage Contractors and firms on the Environmental Retrofit Register. These registers are also promoted to potential clients on behalf of members of the registers.
Many members receive substantial reductions in the cost of CIF membership by availing of a number of affinity programmes negotiated on behalf of members including:
- Cheaper mobile phone calls through CIF’s O2 affinity scheme
- More cost effective insurance – EL/PL and contractors all risk through Contractors Cover.
- Cheaper fixed line phone calls and broadband through the CIF’s Imagine Affinity Scheme.
- Lower cost medical insurance through VHI.